Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome Pictures (with a side of emo whining, sorry)

So ever since they increased the tough mudder distance to 10 miles, it seems impossible.  Coupled with the fact that since I ran the 5k at the Toxicology conference (my fastest 5km ever at 28 minutes), my knee has been problematic.  It hurt quite a lot during the race then for the rest of the day.  It's been popping a lot when I walk since then.  I feel like i won't be able to run any of the Tough Mudder at all if I want to be able to walk afterwards, but I feel really bad about the idea of not participating.  So in summary: I've lost all motivation to run and I'm not feeling particularly excited about anything at the moment.  I'll stop with the depressing emo bulshit and update when I'm feeling a little more happy and healthy.

I do have some pictures though.  The DC convention center had some weird art.



Then these are the two sides of the sign I made for the Planned Parenthood Rally for Women's Health that we went to in the City (also the rally for Wisconsin solidarity earlier the same day--I was chanting to support unions).

No comments:

Post a Comment